Our ESG Primacy Principles
No Harm to our mother nature and produce and process our products sustainably
Reduce Cancer burden by ensuring availability our Quality & affordable products across the globe.
Drive Our Governance with Sustainability Policies by ensuring 100 % Commitment to UN SDG Goals throughout operations
Our Stakeholders -Sustain Together
We build “Sustain Together” principle on engaging stakeholders together by valuing and considering all their needs and expectations. Our stakeholder includes Local Communities , Customers , Employees , Suppliers , Shareholders, Regulatory Bodies and Financial institutes. From the continuous support and feedback systems we getting inputs from them on setting goals which aligning with sustainable focus to growing together with promising sustainability future.
Stakeholders – Our Growth Backbone
ESG Initiatives - Electricity Conservation
Motion Sensor on the Lights
Lights in the corridors & toilets are fitted with motion sensors to save power
Linear LED lights
Linear LED Lights installed in Inhouse manufactured tubes to suit the requirements, thereby reducing power consumption
Efficient Natural light is harnessed in the day time with adequate windows across the departments
Improved products energy efficiency by optimizing environmentally conscious design approach. Reduced around 30 % of power consumption in our Siddharth-II model from its first release .
ESG Initiatives - Water Conservation
Water from terrace is collected through ducts which are connected to the sump to conserve the rainwater from wastage
Sewage Treatment Plan (STP)
STP of 15 KLD Capacity is constructed to recycle the wastewater. The recycled water is used for Toilet Flush and Gardening purpose
Periodic Water Quality test and Ground Water Level and Quality tests has been carried out
Recycling more than 80 % of our water used in domestic purpose through the STP plant installed in facility
ESG Initiatives - Pollution Control
- Zero discharge of any effluents to land
- Innovative and Creative Plantation ideas across factory such as – Planting in Parking Sheds , Canteen Sides
- No Wastewater discharge into land, Periodic Air Quality Monitoring (Ambient and Indoor), Noise levels maintained well within OHSA Limits
- In Our Plating & Anodizing Process setup – Closed loop cleaning system prevents hazardous chemical consumption by utilizing aqueous cleaning solutions instead of toxic solvents resulting in 14.7% chemical and 80% water consumption reduction during pre-treatment itself.
- All our products are compliance to RoHS requirements
ESG Initiatives - Waste Management
3R – Reduce-Reuse-Recycle Approach
Wherever applicable and possible 3R approach adopted in all our process areas .
75 % of waste Recycling in our process (All our used batteries, foam and packing boxes received from suppliers are reused in our product delivery, 100% recycling metal waste, 100 % reusing garden waste)
We support our customers on machine decommissioning and ensure all the materials properly utilized and disposed through the 3R approach by optimum compliance to the circular economy
ESG Initiatives - UN’s SDG Goals Aligned in Our Journey
- We have aligned our focus areas with the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals and established targets and indicators for all applicable 13 Goals
- Established 48 SDG Indicators in align with monitoring our progress towards it.
Our Key SDG Goals :
- Goal 3 – Treat 1 Million Patients by 2030
- Goal 8 – 40 % – MSME Vendors – in PMT’s supply chain
- Goal 9 & 13 – Achieve Carbon Neutral By 2030 (Reduction of GHG Intensity 10 % Over year) – Even resource-use efficiency
- Goal 11 & 12 – 85 % Waste recycling by 2025
- Goal 10 – Ensure 100% equal opportunity and reduce inequalities of outcome, including by eliminating discriminatory , 100 % compliance to Minimum wage act/rule – Labour Laws
Sustainable Resource Utilization
Panacea committed to utilize resources sustainably by
- Reduced 77 % of PCB electronic boards quantity through our Common Control Board introduction
- Reduced 58 % of raw material consumption through various process optimization , Standard Raw Material Selection
- Reduced 32 % of Power consumption in our Siddharth-II machine from version –I to current version
- Our Siddharth-II device is a zero-lead product. We have abandoned the usage of lead in the product completely for the intended and normal operations of the device
- Encouraging domestic vendors to empower local communities and to reduce Scope 3 Upstream GHG emissions in our supply chain through reducing the material transportations (More than 90 % vendors are within India in our supply chain)
- Wastewater recycled through Sewage Treatment Plant(STP) and using in for gardening purpose.
- Waste Recycling based on 3R principles(Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) throughout our operations.
- Reduced 0.16KL water consumption intensity per person in FY22-23
- Reduced 15KWH electricity consumption intensity per person in FY22-23